This is Thunder's wolrd. Furious Angels is my home. Visit me and the gang in "Thrall" realm. Thank you for looking at this blog ;). Thunder's corner: The Evolution Of Dance WoW

Thunder's corner

Hi Hi everyone. If you see this message, you're already in my little corner, welcome!! Thunderthorn (Thrall realm) is my main character who has reached 60 yeah! She's a pretty sexy human warrior and you'll always see her with my lovely hubby's pally, Falkristan. This corner will tell you what is my current project for my main and all my girls as well. Maybe we can work together if you have the same mission. Welcome again to my world!!!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Evolution Of Dance WoW

Very cool!! Check this out, guys. (You might want to stop this music by the play button to the left below before hit play.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home