This is Thunder's wolrd. Furious Angels is my home. Visit me and the gang in "Thrall" realm. Thank you for looking at this blog ;). Thunder's corner: Heroism

Thunder's corner

Hi Hi everyone. If you see this message, you're already in my little corner, welcome!! Thunderthorn (Thrall realm) is my main character who has reached 60 yeah! She's a pretty sexy human warrior and you'll always see her with my lovely hubby's pally, Falkristan. This corner will tell you what is my current project for my main and all my girls as well. Maybe we can work together if you have the same mission. Welcome again to my world!!!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Heroism



· Thunder is my main and only one of my char who 60. Still tons of things I need to work on her. Finding cool gears is pain in the ass. I'm working on Heroism set, magister gives me big help to start and so far I only have set of bracers. I'm now on mission to complete the 2nd quest, belt and gloves, still missing gloves to turn in. My husband is working on his Soulforge set as well so we are on same page now. Having my private healer everywhere with me isn't a bad idea. Well, after this part done (hopefully still have some golds left, OMG) still a long freakin' way to go.


· So next part for this will be farming:

- Legplates from Baron Rivendare in Stratholme.
- Spaulders from Warchief Rend Blackhand in Hall of Blackhand.

- Boots from Kirtonos the herald in Scholomance.


Then need to do research about 3rd quest. Still on mission to find:
- Helm from Darkmaster Ganding in Scholomance.
- Breastplate from General Drakkisath in Hall of Blackhand.

Then doing research for 4th quest. I hope I'll survive after all of this (didn't even mention those quests...ummm). We'll see.

P.S. http://www.wowwiki.com/battlegear_of_heroism is very cool for information (thanks, mag).


· Yes, as you see, my spec is Protection and I really love it. I don’t really care about doing DPS much although I barely have hard time soloing. Heroism set is nice but still the one in my dream is Battlegear of Wrath. I know I know, don’t laugh. Someday I’ll get it, I wish. Don’t really know much about this set now but looks like tank’s lover ;).

· Well, beside that I need to make up my gold soon, running out. Speaking about making gold, my crap doesn’t sell well lately or maybe I didn’t work on AH hard enough ;). I’m both 300 Leatherworker and Enchanter. For Leatherworker, I’m a Tribal and it’s nice. It’s kind of suck that my skinner now lvl 44, not to mention when I first get high skill on leatherworker (I didn’t really have skinner by that time). AH is my best friend for skin :).

· And because of my “always broke” thing, I still don’t have epic mount. I’ve been donating tons of runecloth to Darnnassus and wish for a nice cat someday. Doing research about this and try almost everything but didn’t make me happy and I end up come back to donation way. Next thing I’m going to try is playing AV (don’t really like PvP though) well, protection spec in PvP, can you imagine?. Hordes are going to love me, I meant love to kill me haha. I'll hit like a girl *cry*.


· I think that’s about it for now. Yeah, Thunder’s life isn’t that exciting but thank you anyway for reading till now :). You make my day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home